Friday, July 13, 2007

Girls Night Out

Yes, friday night is girls night out. My girlfriends ---> Shauna, Natalie ,Suzi and I go to the temple at least every quarter then go to dinner later. Hopefully Nana and Chantel will join us next time.

We went to Seagull Bookstore before going to the temple, because Suzi had to buy a present for her Sister-in-law who is getting sealed tomorrow at the Los Angeles temple. It was soo funny, we went in the store and helped Suzi pick something nice for her sister in law, but when she can't decide and she needed some time, Natalie, Shauna and I went on our separate ways and started shopping. I ended up buying a movie and a book, Natalie bought 2 books and Shauna also bought a movie and a book. Before we knew it, it was 630pm, so we rushed to Natalie's car and drove across to the temple.

The session ended at 8pm and we drove back to Torrance for our dinner. We celebrated Natalie's belated Birthday ( June 26th) at Macaroni Grill. What I really love about this girls is that we can talk anything under the sun, they're funny, silly, fun to be with,very dependable, they can be serious and also very spiritual. I am so grateful and blessed to have closefriends like them. I have learned so many things from this girls. They have taught me how to be strong, be gracious, and most of all to be more spiritual. And I am soooooo GRATEFUL for that.

We ended the night with a full stomach ( yeppers) and a big laugh which we always love to do. For our next get together in August at Shauna's place. Nana hope you could make it this time.

No comments: