Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's official

Paul and the boys went to the very first AYSO meeting today. And Paul is now the official Coach for U-6. He signed up as an Assistant Coach, however there were not enough sign ups so he ended up as a Coach. He got the bag the jerseys, socks and ball. JT and Jacob are so excited.



Then tonight Tito John and Tita Denise stopped by to say hello and went with us to La Capilla for dinner. JT and Jacob were so happy to see them. Jacob could not stop talking to them. Then went grocery shopping after that. When we got home, we played green light, red light and played soccer in our frontyard. JT is doing so good dribbling the ball and Jacob is good at kicking the ball towards the driveway. Spoke with my parents tonight and sister. I miss them so much and I love them. I am so grateful to have a wonderful fam. So grateful for my parents and their love and support.

No comments: