Friday, October 19, 2007

Girls Night Out


We had a girls night out tonight. Shauna,Suzi,Natalie and Nana took me out to dinner for my birthday. We went to one of our favorite hang outs at El Paso Cantina. Yum..Yum.. We had a blast. So after dinner the waitress asked if we wanted dessert. We were all STUFFED!! Until Suzi and Natalie said .."OHHH it's her Birthday---> pointing at me" I totally forgot how the waiters sing for your birthday. Yes that's what they did. They sang Happy Birthday IN SPANISH!!! It was sooo nice. After dinner we hung out at Shauna's and we just talked, and laughed and talked more and laughed and more talking. We always end the night with a full stomach from eating yummy food and from laughing a lot. And I totally forgot to take pictures tonight . Bummer!!


No comments: