Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hot Date

We called Frau Ingga for our date night tonight. She was so sweet she gave me a Pumpkin candle for my birthday. Ummm. I LOVE candles. Thanks to Frau Ingga for watching the kids and for the candle.
Paul and I went out tonight and went to BlueWater Grill. We had a great time as usual and talked about anything and everything.

They say when we couples go out on a date, they should focus on each other and talk about other things and not just about the kids. But it is just so hard not to mention or talk about the kids. Is it just us or what?

Anyways, I had a scrumptious Seared Ahi Tuna and Paul had a nice and tasty mesquite Grilled Halibut. We ended our yummy dinner with a yummy dessert. It was a debate between Pinkberry or lava cake. We did not want to drive all the way up the hill so ended up having a Chocolate Lava Cake. It was good. We ranked this version as number 3 on our list.

1. Arnie Morton's Lava Cake
2.Grand Luxe Cafe's Lava Cake

Here's my yummy seared ahi tuna


Paul can't wait to dig in to that yummy Chocolate Lava cake

No comments: