Monday, October 15, 2007

Pampered

What a day to celebrate my Birthday. I took the day off today and I had a Blast! I started my day by going to the gym then went to Santa Monica for some shopping. I didn't know what to get because I did not have enough time to really look and just take my time. I ended up going to one of my fave kids stores. This Little piggy wears cotton and bought the boys some clothes. And then off to buy cupcakes for my birthday. I had Sprinkles for the last 2 yrs. So this year I went to Yummy cupcakes. I ate one on the way,of course. =)Then Paul gave me a Spa Birthday present at Burke Williams.
It was FANTASTIC. I love..love..love..spa. Who doesn't? I was pampered yesterday and enjoyed a nice relaxation massage. Most of all I enjoyed the "quiet room". I just relaxed and relaxed until I fell asleep. I was dreaming and in my dreams I saw my 2 boys calling my name to pick them up from school. Then we had a nice dinner with John and Denise at a Chinese Buffet. The boys loved it and enjoyed Tito John and Tita Denise's company.

After dinner we went home and had yummy cupcakes. Yum-OH. The boys gave me a new nike ipod armband and some kitchen utensils.


I really,really had a great time today and I cannot believe I'm 35.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday -- you deserve it!