Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Awards Night

Tonight was the Awards Ceremony for JT's soccer team. We went to a yummy Pizzeria and the Boys and Parents had a blast. Coach Paul awarded the trophies, medals and AYSO pins to the players.

Coach Paul and JT

JT's trophy


Jake did not want to smile at Mommy


Cheese Pizza yummy!!!


All the parents and siblings were so proud and happy for the players. Paul surely enjoyed his 1st year of coaching. He was so grateful for having a great team, Assistant Coach, Linesman, Team Mom and team Parents. Asked if he would like to Coach again next year? Paul said he will surely sign up as an Assistant Coach.

Then after the boys were tucked in, I watched Project Runway. I know it's too early for me to pick my favorite one. But I would say so far I like Rami

No comments: