Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Ahh Bargains! Yeah, who doesn't like Bargains. It's that time of year where most people shop for Great Deals, Door Busters, Discounts and Mountains of Sale items. This year I did not wake up at 4am like I usually do. I also did not go to Target or Fry's or any electronic store today. Instead I went shopping at 6am and went to Disney store (which opened at 2am) and then to Macy's after. I tried not to hoard as many toys this year , the boys' requests are so simple. So why buy toys that they did not request right?

Anyways, it was a nice shopping day today. After I shopped at Macy's, I picked up the boys and went to Toys R Us to look for some toys for friends, cousins and classmates. We also picked out 2 toys to donate for "Toys For Tots" outside the store.

Then we had lunch at Chic-Fil-A at the Mall. The boys wanted to see how crazy the mall is today. And they were shocked how many people were parked in front of Joanne's and Barne's and Noble. Since it's a Holiday the boys wanted Dippin Dots for dessert.

It was so hard to go shopping with the kids now and hide the toys from them. We really had to trick them with lots of distractions. Good thing I did not remove the blanket in the truck and we were able to hide the toys from them. When we got home, I was so surprised the Christmas tree was up. While I was shopping this morning, the boys and Paul put up the tree and they picked out animal toys as the ornaments this year.

I also put out my Christmas decorations, wreaths, and candles.
I've also put out my card holder and put the pictures from last year. We'll have to wait for new cards and pictures to replace them.


Here's the Mickey Mouse wreath I bought today at the Disney Store. It was $24.50 less 70% off!

No comments: