Sunday, November 18, 2007

Girls Night Out

I had a wonderful dinner tonight with my friends. They took me and Jinky out for our Birthdays. We chose Madre's in Pasadena for dinner tonight. The restaurant was fabulously designed by
Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic. It was beautiful, fancy but still very "homey". The food was great, and The company was Fantastic!
We had Empanadas and Pinchitos de Camarones for appetizer. Dunganees Crab Salad. I had a yummy Arroz con Pollo de la Chorerra. And a Virgin Mojito.
After dinner our server gave us a yummy dessert
Natilla and Tres Leches. Jinky and I requested no singing for our Birthdays, and she said
"Okay, I will tell J.Lo not to come out"
I thought that was pretty funny.

Karen-Jinky-Hedda-Joans-Sharon


Karen and Jinky

We had a memorable Madre's postcard

After dinner we went to Old town Pasadena and went to H&M
for some shopping.
After a long walk from the parking lot to H&M to Twin Palms
With our aching feet and undecided place to hang out , we called Binkx to pick us up instead of walking for 3 more blocks.She came and rescued us and went to La Luna Negra
and enjoyed the rest of the night watching the performers dance, sing and the girls had Sangria while Jinky and I had a glass of water.

No comments: