Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday


Today was a day full of fun and excitement as always. I went running this morning then the boys picked me up and went for a yummy Pancake Breakfast. Then we went to visit and said our last Good-Luck and We'll miss you to Jeff, Nana and the girls. They are driving today to Utah. Then we went home and just relaxed a little bit. Yeah relaxed with some errands on the side. As in cleaning, organizing and planning. Then went to the soccer game.

After the game Paul and JT went to Long Beach to watch the BYU-CSULB basketball game

While Jake and I went shopping at Best buy, Staples, Kohls and Macy's. We were so productive today. And yes we went shopping for Lolo and Lola (Grandpa and Grandma in Tagalog) My Dad has a bunch of list this Christmas. I totally planned my shopping trip today so Jake will be happy. And yes he was such a good boy and half way thru our shopping trip he fell asleep and I was able to look around for more shopping items.
When we got home, Jake was a little sad because JT and Daddy were not back yet from the BYU game. After a few minutes they came home and Jake stopped crying. Whew! Tonight we had a nice family movie. It was Jake's turn to pick a movie and he picked

Finding Nemo...forever.

No comments: