Monday, February 11, 2008

Family Night

We had a fun Family Night tonight as always. This week is going to be a very busy week. It's Valentine's Day, a Party at my work, my Student's last weeks, an inservice at work and it is Paul's Birthday too. So last night we decorated Jacob's Valentine's Box which is themed "Under the Sea" for school.

JT gave us a lesson tonight on honesty. He talked about a boy at school who did not tell his teacher the truth when she asked him a question. And he encouraged us to always tell the truth. For treat and games, Jacob was in charge and he picked the family's favorite - the thimble game. After the thimble game we wrote cards to JT and Jacob's classmates and Jacob picked out his favorite treats. That is with an S folks. We had Trader Joe's Creme Brulee, sugar cookies and ice cream cuties. With all the choices to choose from he picked the sugar cookies.


1 comment:

Tara said...

Joanne, I love reading about your family nights. I've been slacking lately... but reading your family night blogs have inspired me to get my butt in gear and start it up again! Thank you!!

For Christmas, Mark's grandma got the girls a dessert cookbook filled with kid-friendly desserts so the girls are going to take turns making the FHE treat from that book. They are really excited. So again, thank you for inspiring me! Yea!!