Sunday, February 10, 2008

Purse-onality

We are going to have a fun Birthday Party next month at Church. It is called "Let us see your PURSE-onality" come out. I have been looking for a Purse Invitation and stationery forever. Went to Michael's , Jo-Ann's, Target, Oriental trading, I surfed the internet, NOTHING. So, yesterday I went to this scrap booking place and asked if they have a stationery or purse die cut. She took me back and VOILA...Purse die cuts. I was so excited. It was so fun to make these invitations. This is really cool for Birthday Parties as well. Because I have 2 boys I never get to plan a GIRLIE Birthday Party, but with this I am surely enjoying it. Thank you to Sugardoodle for fun ideas. Love this site so much
Here are the invitations:
I added a ribbon as a handle and a button
as a lock


I placed them in one of my Summer purses
to pass around

2 comments:

Tara said...

Joanne, you are so cute! I LOVE the invites! Guess what our ward is doing for the birthday party? Yep, you guessed right, humanitarian project. For the birthday party. Yes, there is a humanitarian project once a week at the stake center and then again for every enrichment night for the last year too. (I'm not exaggerating) You'd think they would get a hint when only THREE people showed up at the last enrichment night.

It sounds like your birthday party will be fabulous! I wish I could come to yours since I sure as heck won't be going to ours!

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute! Your purse invitations were also super cute and the best I've seen at church :)