Monday, February 18, 2008

Tag, I'm IT II

So here's the second tag:

10 years ago I was: studying for my Physical Therapy Board Exam.

5 Things on My T0-Do list today:
  1. run
  2. do errands
  3. go to the park
  4. pay bills
  5. And many , many more things, I do not have time for
Snacks I enjoy:
Depends on my mood; I like fruits, cheese

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire: There are a million things: I know I do not have enough space: I will put money aside for kids education, pay off our house, renovate our house, have a bigger back yard, Pay never ending BILLS, take my family on vacations, Buy the boys houses. Own a Hermes Birkin , And have my cleaning lady come everyday instead of weekly.

5 Places I've Lived:
  1. Cebu City, Philippines
  2. Quezon City, Philippines
  3. Alabang, Philippines
  4. Torrance,CA
5 Jobs I've Had:
  1. Worked at a video store
  2. Physical Therapist Aide
  3. Physical Therapist
  4. Wife
  5. Mom
5 Things You Don't Know About Me:
  1. I love to plan my day, I check my planner almost everyday and cross out what I've accomplished on that day
  2. I played volleyball for the Philippines team when I was 16 and 17 , I know I am only 5'2", but I can jump and spike the ball. We played in Malaysia and Singapore the following year.
  3. I love to SHOP
  4. I love SHOES and purses
  5. I love to travel
Now I tag Tara and Bonnie. have fun

No comments: