Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What kind of a rash?


I try to apply sunscreen religiously to the boys before they go to school, park or whenever they go out. Yesterday morning I could not find the Water Babies sunscreen, because I think I have a million of sunscreens in our house or I just do not know where I've put it, I applied the Bullfrog sunscreen to them. A few hours later, I got a call from school which informed me that Jacob has a bad RASH. Could it be 5th disease, since Jacob was sniffling last week, but never had a fever.

Anywho, on my way to pick him up at school, I tried to recall what I fed him for breakfast (pancakes and scrambled eggs,milk) and what I packed for his lunch and snacks (chicken dino, carrots, fruit bowl, grapes and water bottle). I recalled, recalled and recalled but could not think of anything new that I fed him. I took him at his doctor's office and I told her everything he had for that day. I also told her he did not have any fever but just bad allergies last week. Then she asked me if I applied any sunscreen on him. AHA, I said YES! She asked if it was outdated. I said no since I put a date on our sunscreens, I told her I applied Bullfrog Sunscreen on him. And yes you got that right. It was the first time I've used it. I was just surprised JT did not have any reaction to it. Anyways BE very CAREFUL of buying and applying SUNSCREENS.
Jacob at the Doctor's office

1 comment:

Luisa said...

I could definitely use a walking partner! When are you free to do it?