Saturday, May 17, 2008

Support the troops


Today we celebrated the Armed forces day and we watched the parade. When we got to the parade it was packed. We found a nice shaded area we were standing in the back then we saw JT's friends from Church and from school. And some of our friends from Church.



















Pearl Harbor Survivors

The U.S Marines
J.T shook one of the soldier's hands


The boys were so excited to see this
They said it is from the movie
The Transformers

More Trucks and robots



This is my favorite
I was sitting next to an older lady and I told her how I just love
the jets fly by, it is just so inspiring and she said
"I get emotional"
That sums it up.


I believe this is
the Militay fire trucks


More jets
I do not know what kind these are
someone said they are
F-13's


The USS Nevada

Tomahawk and sparrow Missiles





And the firemen and paramedics
just chillin out

No comments: