Saturday, June 28, 2008

PLEASE!

I always look forward to running on saturday mornings. I run at at 6am from our house to the beach and along the strand. I love the sound of the birds chirping, morning breeze, the ocean breeze, the sound of the waves and the sunrise. BUT, today as I was running along the esplanade, I saw some unusual "eye sores" such as dog poop. People, please do not forget to bring you plastic bags and dispose them at the proper disposal bins. I also saw some things that I refuse to mention here in my blog. It was disgusting! Throw it in the trash GUYS! Hopefully next week will be better.

After breakfast the boys had a play date with one of Jacob's classmates, and then in the afternoon they had a fun splash day with the swimming pool and slip and slide.

Here is Jacob slipping!



And here is JT sliding!



And here they are together.

No comments: