Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a week

I apologize for this long post. I have been so busy this week and I have been too LAZY to post.
So here goes...

Family Night
The boys love to play baseball,
they grabbed their stuffed toys and made their
own audience. So cute.


Keep your eyes on the ball J.T


Nice hit Jake


Jake is a very shy little guy.
But on the graduation program
he and his class sang very well.
I am so proud of him.
His class sang
We're best friends forever
from the movie
Fox and the Hound


After the graduation program
they picked their fave restaurant
Islands


Believe it or not I am still spring cleaning and I saw this picture
of my friends in HIGH SCHOOL!
L-->R
Hedda-Jinky-Toots-Sharon-Trina - Me- Anna - Karen
Those were the days!!!


On Friday we celebrated Natalie's birthday at Shauna's place.
We enjoyed Chicken Dijon, cupcakes (sorry theses were not sprinkles)
and Klondike bars, YUM!


We talked, laughed, ate and stayed up til 1230
planning for Natalie's Baby Shower and finishing the invitations.
We were all tired, but that did not stop Suzi and I
from running the next day, yikes at 630 !

Shauna-Suzi-Natalie-Me



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!
what the heck....is this a super blast from the past???
KAKAHIYA!!!
Mga katulong day opp

Anonymous said...

ano yan...bston ang mga pants natin?-Karen