Sunday, August 24, 2008

O-fever


There are so many titles for this post. Sleepless Nights, Total Crash, Pumped up. I am sure all of you had this O-fever for 17 days. I got acquainted very well with
Michael Phelps, Aaron Peirsol, Dara Torres, Natalie Coughlin,
Usain Bolt, Allyson Felix, Logan Tom, Ryan Millar, Carli Lloyd, Shalane Flanagan, Emma Snowsill, Nastia Liukin, Steven Lopez, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Lisa Leslie
Gees, And many, many more awesome Elite Athletes.

Last night, Paul and I stayed up late and watched the USA-Spain Men's Basketball Gold Medal final. The game ended at 1:30 am and as I said, last night will be the last night I will stay up late.

The joy of winning and the agony of defeat.
For all the athletes, coaches, spectators. What an awesome job.

When I read the closing ceremony in Beijing this early morning (thanks to NBC for always
being delayed in telecasting) I cannot wait for 2012 London Olympics.


I love the U.S.A'S opening and closing ceremony uniforms.

opening ceremony...


Closing Ceremony

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I totally got Olympic fever too! I'm sad it is all over, but it's nice to have my nights back...

Joanne said...

Yes,we all now have the O-let down. haahaa. Yes it is nice to finally go to bed early.