Wednesday, October 1, 2008

S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G B-E-E



J.T started doing "spelling" in First Grade. And J.T loves it.
I remember my Sister (Len) when her son
started spelling in 1st grade and now Lian is in 2nd grade and still enjoys
Spelling.
Jacob on the other hand is in pre-school and being the
"baby" of the family does not want to be left behind.
I just wanted to share how our "spelling" homework went today.


Me: Spell --> Autumn

J.T: A-U-T-U-M-N

Me: Spell--> Jacob

Jacob: J-A-C-O-B

Me: Spell-->Addition

J.T: A-D-D-I-T-I-O-N

Me: Spell-->Dino

Jacob: D-I-N-O-O

Me: Spell--> Delicious

J.T: D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S

Me: Spell -->Sam (Jake loves the book I am sam)

Jacob: I - S-A-M

Me:Spell-->Juicy

J.T: J-U-I-C-Y

Me: Spell -->GO

Jacob: G-O-O ( only 1 O jake, well you said GOOOOO....Yeah sorry for my accent, next time say GO!)

Me: Spell--> September

J.T: S-E-P-T-E-M-B-E-R

Jacob: Mommy this time I want longer and harder words

Me: OK.....Ummmmmm..Spell ...T-REX ( He LOVES Dinosaurs!!)

Jacob: (huge smile) T-Rex - as in Tyrannosaurus Rex...Ok...T-R-E-X...RAHHHHHRRR!!!

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

2 comments:

Tara said...

So funny! I love "Goooo" Too cute!

Joanne said...

Yup...