- They are liaisons between the teacher and the rest of the parents in the class.
- They are responsible for coordinating parties, Halloween, Winter Parties, Valentine's Day,Teacher Appreciation Week, End of Year parties, and do a birthday party for the teacher and assistant,getting the teacher gifts, coordinating field trip volunteers, etc.
- It's separate from helping out in the classroom with prep work, etc.
- I work part time
- I volunteer at Jake's school, read books to the kids, do crafts, I help with field trips and events at the pre school.
- I also volunteer at JT's school, filing papers, cutting this, putting forms in the kids' cubbies, read books to them, sharing time.
- Oh yeah, I am also in charge of planning activities for the Sisters in our Church (Enrichment Leader).
I know there are bumper stickers for "College Parents" , "Soccer Moms" and "Hockey Moms". So, I was wondering are there any bumper stickers for "Room Moms"?