Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lunch Bunch

My DS and I went to Hedda's place and met Jinky and Karen for Lunch today. I know what you're thinking, we just met last Saturday and here we are again. Sharon we missed you and Elisa. The boys played and watched video while the Moms talked and talked. I am in the process of decorating our home so I am asking ideas from my trusted girl friends. I finally gave in, we drove up to Santa Monica's 3rd street promenade for some quick shopping at our favorite stores.Thanks Tito Martin for watching my DS while we shopped =).

I even got new Rosebud Salve. I was holding on to my Rosebud Salve up until it is all gone. That's how much I heart Rosebud Salve OR how stingy I am! Haahaa. We were so good and did not SHOP till we drop. We only stayed there less than 2 hours SWEET! On our way home we enjoyed some Starbucks' Caramel Apple Spice YUM! We got home and DH was waiting home and was in a good mood BYU won basketball tonight against WY. I also made this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

You got that right ... YUMMY!
Next get together will be next month for Elisa's baptism.
See you there.

No comments: