Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Summertime in January?



I am so sorry for bragging. BUT I JUST HAVE TO! It has been very beautiful weather here in SUNNY SO.CAL- we hit 81 deg since Sunday. On Monday and Tuesday the boys and I went to the beach and enjoyed the Sand, Sun and Surf. We just drove by today after their taekwondo class.

I traded in my Ugg boots for my havaiianas

I was off yesterday and I enjoyed my morning walk
down at the beach

I saw 3 dolphins close to the shore
I was stoked!


It was low tide and the boys just ran..ran...ran


The water was cold but they didn't care




ahhhhh twilight at the beach. Gorgeous!

3 comments:

Tara said...

It's been nice here too but I am still soooo jealous!

Carrie said...

I am so SO so jealous!

Joanne said...

Tara - I know, see you guys in July =). It was so nice.
Carrie - It was so much fun!