Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update

I know...I know..I have been so busy so I have not updated my blog. It rained a lot last weekend and we have been waiting for that RAIN to come and it finally did. And on my work on friday, there was this beautiful rainbow right across the hospital. It was so cool!

For our Date night. Paul and I enjoyed some Tempura, Sushi and Soba, Ummmm, Yummy perfect for this rainy weather. Paul is really loving Japanese food =).


Check your Child's Homework!
Hedda, sent me a very funny email. Read below....

(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)
Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.
From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith



Funny huh!
The boys are so Independent when they do their homework. When I stand or sit next to them, they tell me "Mommy, I am fine". Last friday, as I was checking J.T's Book report. He decided to use this Book.


Yeah, what will his Teacher think. BTW, I am also the ROOM MOM!Oh well.




Then Suzi,Bonnie and I met Jenn at South Coast Plaza and had a nice dinner at Maggianos. Last time we saw each other was 2 yrs ago when Bonnie got married and Jenn had a baby, Wow time flies. It was nice, It rained all night friday night and Sat.morning up until dinner. It just rained when we said our goodnights. Even though it rained that day it did not stop us from meeting and having dinner.

No comments: