Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bittersweet

I don't even know where to start. it's full of excitement and bittersweet emotions going on right now. After months of talking and thinking about it. Paul has been thinking of accepting a great position in VA for only 3 yrs and we are moving! He will still be working for the same company, however it's more focused on I.T. I was so bummed I gave up my N.Y license it would be easier for me to apply in NY. Anyways, someone advised to apply as a Travelling P.T. and I can still keep my CA license which is not bad. For our house, we are thinking of renting our home (since we will only stay there for 3 yrs) or sell it and buy a house in VA. We looked at the prices and we're stoked at how much the New homes are. And we narrowed it down to these 2 houses.


Paul's pick


My pick....chime in?

We have not told the boys yet. And I have not told my Manager either. It's going to be a crazy Rehab Dept. one of the P.T's is pregnant and the Supervisor is moving out of state as well, her husband is in the military. It will be a CRAZY busy summer for us with all the moving and making new friends. We'll keep you posted. Ginny call, email or text me.

4 comments:

Tara said...

This had better be an April Fool's joke. Or you've ruined my morning!

SteveNSuzi said...

Steve called me at work, all sad about you guys moving...I even got teary eyed then remembered it was April fools!!! You brat!!!

Joanne said...

Tara - yes it is. I actually wrote April Fool's at the bottom of my post but decided not too. Remember my April fools last yr?....Sorry =)

Joanne said...

Suzi - Yes it is April fools.