Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DWTS

...Dancing and Watching the Stars?


I got an email at 3:30 pm yesterday and this is what it said...

Last minute tickets have been released to today’s live taping of Dancing with the Stars!
You must arrive by 4:15 PM at CBS Studios in Hollywood and the minimum age to attend is 16.

We have more tickets than we generally are able to release, meaning if you follow the link below and request one of our tickets, the odds of being admitted into the show are MUCH greater than usual. While admission is never guaranteed, the additional availability means that we hope to get everyone in. Don’t miss the chance to see a LIVE show!

SERIOUSLY?!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah I would be so pissed! Like you live next door to CBS and you're all dressed up and just waiting for their email. Rude!

Laura said...

That stinks you got the email so late. I love that show, I wish I could go!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I didn't even know what DWTS stood for. I should have known; Tara loves that show. So, have you popped in on my blog? I wrote a book and Tara said you would like it. Order it, and help be raise money for St. Jude. Maybe you'll forget Edward for a couple of days. If you don't like it, I'll refund you. Do you take food stamps???

Joanne said...

Tara - I know isn't that crazy!!!!I was really pissed!

Joanne said...

Laura - I went 2 yrs ago and I can't wait to go this yr again. It would be nice if they send the email sooner. Oh well

Joanne said...

Pattie - no, I have not. I will check in later.