Wednesday, April 29, 2009

DWTS....

...Take TWO!




I sent out a Mass Txt Msg to
my friends
I even called Tara =)
if they wanted to come and
watch DWTS.
I got 4 tickets and
here we are.
Luisa-Me-Bonnie
and an extra ticket.

Here we are waiting to get in,
we got nice seats. We
were what they call "fillers"
We were Stoked! We got to
sit close to the dance floor. But of course there
were some obstruction views (like posts and camera crew)
BONNIE had the best seat - she sat 2 rows from
the dance floor and sat behind Shawn Johnson's fam.




Anyways, we had a blast after the show
we went for some Shopping!
Sale + Additional 50% off? Great deal!


ON our way to dinner at Cheesecake Factory.
I could not look at JCREW and Anthropologie stores.
NOT EVEN Janie and Jack haahaa.
We even just looked at Forever 21 and stood there and walked away.
Either we were so good with self control or we were just Hungry.
..I think it was BOTH.



We had a blast! Till next time again Ladies.
So you think you can dance
and
American Idol!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I swear if I had more than 4 hours notice, I would sooo be there!

Julie said...

OMG! I totally had a blast in NYC and I have you to thank! We followed your list and almost got every single thing crossed off! You absolutley rock and I owe you big!! Maybe someday we'll go together:) Thanks again!

Joanne said...

T - some day we'll have to watch it in Vegas.

Joanne said...

J - Im glad you had a blast in NY!