Monday, October 26, 2009

Coincidence....A.T and J.C

I have not shopped at A.T. (Ann Taylor) for the past few years. Until I noticed ( I am sure you all have as well) around Summer/early Fall, A.T has changed. There were some pieces that were "almost" similar to J.C. (J.CREW). Lisa Axelson who is the new designer for A.T. who's previous work includes Club Monaco, Ruehl and various Gap brands is known for her Professional and preppy chic looks. Hmmmm. Here's a video of A.T. in NY for the Fall/Holiday Collection. The ruffles, skinny belts, and accessories.



So, why did I say they are almost similar? Well,I always get this email from J.Crew and if you ever receive the catalog or check JC's site, you will notice at the start of the month they always have this "Jenna's picks" to introduce their line for that season. ( Jenna Lyons - creative designer for JCrew). Then today, when I opened my email, I got this email from A.T. (Lisa Loves)... Hmmm. "almost the same taste, preppy, chic,trendy,classic" Coincidence? You decide :))


No comments: