Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk of Treat

We had a fun Trunk or treat at Church tonight. Paul told me that I am in charge of decorating our Truck. I was a little upset because I did not bring my camera and just used my phone. So it did not work that well. Anyways, we still had fun and they boys had a BLAST!

Costume Parade:

Spiderman


Clone Trooper


Me-Luisa-Shauna
can you believe we screamed at Spook Alley
It was pretty scary.
J.T was laughing at us cuz we were screaming


Luisa-Marc-Jake
the Grand Prize winners of the Best Costumes
Mom and Dad are the Refs and Jake as Utah jazz player. Love your tats Jake
Since I have my cellphone I did not have a nice picture the decorated "trunks"
Jason and Lisa won the Grand prize of the best decorated trunk.
Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun!