Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random-ness

We are stoked to have my Mom visit us this Thanksgiving.


We made a posted for my Mom

We went to Las Vegas last weekend
at the Silverton Hotel


We tried to watch the Pacquiao-Cotto fight at the bars
but it was sold out!
BUT
we supported
Pacquiao outside the Arena
with the rest of the fans.

We are so PROUD
of our boys.
The boys took home 2nd and 3rd place
winners
at their
"Poomsae" Taekwondo.
Boys with Lola.


The boys said they could be Boxers as well. This is what J.T had to say.

DS: Lola, I can fight Pacquiao and knock him down.I will be the next challenger!
Lola: Oh really?
DS: Yeah, I will fight him, when I am 40 and he will be a Gpa

too cute!

2 comments:

Tara said...

The boys are so cute! Love the underwear on their heads! I'm glad you're having fun with your mom and that she is staying for Thanksgiving!!

Julie said...

Hi Joanne! Hope you had a fab Thanksgiving! Your boys are so cute and talented!