Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring yet?

Ever since living here in the U.S, I get excited duirng season change. I cannot say that winter is my least favorite since we live in Sunny So Cal! I would love to be able to wear some of those Winter coats...

Next month, Target is having a "designers comeback". Huffington Post " Target is celebrating the five-year anniversary of its GO International program by re-releasing 34 dresses from its past 17 designer collaborations. So if you missed them the first time around, boy, are you in luck! They'll hit stores and Target.com come March 13. And the best part? We've flipped through the lookbook (repeatedly) and none of the frocks are priced higher than $44.99."..

I want Proenza, Thakoon,Behnaz Sarafpour, Alice Temperly,Jovovich Hawk. I'm stoked!


Here's another spring fave of mine.