Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Better late than never

Do you know the muffin man? That is what the boys always tell me, whenever I make muffins or bake cupcakes using those muffin tin. As I was uploading pictures from flickr, I saw these cool Muffin tin meals. I google Muffun tin meal and saw this blog from Sycamore stirrings.
What a brilliant idea. So 2 weeks ago we decided to start this new
Muffin Tin Meal. As you can see, I need to put more colors in their muffin tin meals.
They ate pretty good. They had rice, breaded chicken, grapes, green peas and pasta




We took a break from our favorite Fro yos and
We all screamed for Ice Cream for the month of July .
From Coldstone to baskin robbins with my friend Luisa
to klondike bars. Dreyers had this promo of buy one take one.
And their favorites?
Jake loves Take the Cake ( they love, love Cake batter, esp. from Carvel)
and J.T loves Mint Choco chip and Cookie Dough.
My favorite
Ben and Jerry's Peach Cobbler!
OMG!!!
It's like Peach cobbler + Ice Cream
=
Heavenly Good
Im telling you, you've got to try this.
Well,
Gotta go run and burn these calories!





No comments: