Monday, April 14, 2008

Update

First of all, I have updated the link for the pictures from our 10 K trip and also Spring Break. When Paul told me he could not view the pictures, I told him maybe his comupter is acting crazy! yeah right it was me. So it is now updated and available for viewing, even if you don't have a facebook account. Glad I have a husband who can help out with computer stuff!


Lolo and Lola
(Gpa and Gma in Tagalog) with their 3 grandchildren
Lian-Jake-J.T

This update has been long over due. I just would like to THANK everyone for all your love, prayers and support for my Mom. She was discharged from the hospital 3 weeks ago. She was admitted on Easter Sunday for Hypotension. Then she was diagnosed of having UTI, then went into Sepsis. We're so happy and grateful she's doing great now. She just started going back to the gym again, she's taking it slowly. I am doing some Physical Therapy over the phone with her. I know she's in great hands with my sister who is now her Primary MD. haahaa and my younger brother and of course my Dad. We love you Lolo and Lola!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad to hear your mom is better. I had been wondering how she was doing.