Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Running dress or skirt?

I remember my co-worker once told me that running is the most inexpensive sport. Umm, I don't think so. Because you have to have nice running shoes to prevent from having bad knee problems, hips or back or in my case a bad Plantar fasciitis. You also have to have comfortable top and bottoms either shorts or pants.

Anyways, now that summer is just around the corner , I need to invest in some running shorts and just to update my running get up. So I searched online and I saw these from skirtsports.

A running skirt for $64.00
I will not have to worry about where to put my ipod



Footless dress
$62.50
yeah you read that right
FOOT-LESS
because

of this...
No more excuses for not running
during Cold Winter Season.
In Winter you can wear this
called Toughgirl
it's on sale for
$68.00 , regular price
$85.00


A Trikini top
from swimming,biking and running for that optimum
Triathlon race tank



What do you think? Do you see yourself running in a dress or skirt? I know we've all done this when we were kids, we're talking about now.

No comments: