Here are some "cool stuff" to enjoy tomorrow's TAX DAY
- PF Chang's
- Papa John'soffering a large cheese pizza with up to three toppings for $10.40. You must order the pizza online.
- Maggie Moo's is offering a FREE Single scoop of ice cream
- Dunkin Donuts is offering a Free Donut with Coffee purchase....Drat!!
- TGIF -T.G.I. Friday's will give Wednesday customers $5 Bonus Bites gift cards for food and beverage purchases of $15 to $25 and $10 cards for those who spend more than $25. Members of the 1,000-outlet chain's frequent-customer program also will get double points.
- Subway - get a free cookie
- McCormick and Shmick's chain offers a $10.40 menu of entrees. (Entrees regularly range from $16 to $33.) Each diner also receives a $10.40 “tax relief” gift certificate for a future meal.
- Free McDonalds McCafes – Get your small hot or medium iced McCafe at participating McDonalds. Some stores will also be giving out free stamps.
- QVC is offering Standard S&H
- Tax Tip of the day
BTW, these are subject to participating locations.
I am just wondering if J Crew and Anthropologie is having a "no sales tax day tomorrow"