Monday, December 3, 2007

Tag

My friend Tara tagged me on her blog to list 7 interesting facts about myself.

OK Tara, here goes....

1. I am obsessed with TO DO LISTs. I have a planner with me at all times, a pen and paper in the car. I just love writing things down and crossing them out after I've accomplished them.

2. I do not like any kind of SHOES, FOOD and WATER in the bedroom. I really don't know why, it feels like there will be "pests" sleeping in my bedroom.

3. Before going to bed at night, I constantly check if the doors are locked, the stove is turned off, even though we did not use it, my candles even though I put them out. I dont know why I have to check them a million times. AND I will ask Paul to check it AGAIN!

4. I used to go to the gym early morning like before 5am. BUT ever since I saw porcupines, raccoons, and skunks wandering around our neighborhood, my work out time was moved to afternoon.

5. I love to plan ahead, cooking, shopping, party, events and get together etc..etc..

6. I do not like being LATE. It freaks me out. I feel like my day is already OVER!!

7. I love volleyball and I used to play in High School representing the Philippines. We played in Malaysia for the ASEAN games and in Singapore.

No comments: