Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag, I'm IT

So sorry for this late replies so here goes:

What is his name? Paul

How long have you been together? We've known each other for about 10 years and we've been married for 7 years.

How old is he? 36

Who eats more? Well I definitely snack more often, but Paul eats bigger meals.

Who said I love you first? Paul

Who is taller? Paul

Who sings better?Paul is actually a really good singer.

Who is smarter? Paul is good in Math and all other things and his engineering career. And I am good in Science, Anatomy and my profession. We make a great team!

Who does the laundry? Paul> Joanne

Who pays the bills? Paul pays the bills, and Paul reminds me to pay MY OWN BILLS. But I am really trying hard to pay the bills online, ONTIME

Who sleeps on the right side? Paul

Who mows the lawn? Efrain (our yard guy)

Who cooks dinner? I do. But Paul is an excellent cook. And also it depends who is in the mood to cook on that day.

Who drives? Paul

Who is more stubborn? I'm way more stubborn.

Who kissed who first? Paul

Who proposed? Paul of course

Who has more friends? same

Who is more sensitive? I'm more sensitive

Who has more siblings? Paul 4 I have 3

Who wears the pants? We argue about this one all the time. I say it's both of us.

Now 3 random things about me...

1.I am obsessed with TO DO LISTs. I have a planner with me at all times, a pen and paper in the car. I just love writing things down and crossing them out after I've accomplished them.


2. I love to plan ahead

3. I do not like being LATE

Now I tag Bonnie, Kristy and Jenn, Have fun!

No comments: