Monday, September 24, 2007

Family Night

This is what jacob's homework looked like today when he came home from school. Yes he's only 3 y.o and this is his homework. Since we do not speak Spanish and I know some of it finishing this one was tough. So I asked Paul if he knows some of the colors in Spanish. Like Anaranjado. Rosado, and Morado. So of course Paul just stared at me. I had a big sigh and told him that I will just look it up online. BUT I decided to just ask JT. And yes, he gave us the right answers to all the colors. FANTASTIC!!!

After all the homework was done we had a Family Night. The boys always love Family night. We had fun playing,singing and also we had fun playing games and everyone's fave the treat. We went to Pinkberry up in Palos Verdes. It's been awhile since we had pinkberry. Last time we had it was in May when my sister,nephew and brother were visiting from the Philippines. And the boys had Baskin Robbins ice cream.

By the time we got home the boys fell asleep in the car and now Paul and I are just watching Season Premier shows on TV.

No comments: