Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chill Out


The boys stayed home today because they were both having some sniffles and sneezes. Paul stayed home in the AM while I worked and I stayed home in the PM and he went to work. Jake is back on his Zyrtec meds. When I got home from work the boys cleaned up the family room, vacuumed and did their homeworks. And they told me they were good boys that they deserve a TREAT. I did not have time to ask Paul as he zooms out the door. So what do you do? Yes, I did give them a treat. why not they deserve it. Jake had an ice pop and JT had fudgesicle. And they surely enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Tara said...

We're all hating our colds and allergies over here too. We've all got stuffy noses and sore throats and Emily is back on Singular, Q-var and breathing treatments. :-( Poor kiddos. Being sick is no fun. I hope your guys feel better soon.

Joanne said...

Thanks Tara, I can't believe she's on Singulair and Q-var. Wow. Yes Jake is back on breathing Tx. too