Sunday, December 7, 2008

#7 Mascara

I LOVE MASCARA! I know you all do love that too. And I am sure that next to some of your treasures in your purse, you have a Mascara in your purse, car or locker =).
I cannot believe it has been 2 months since my family came to visit us. It was the perfect time for my Mom and Sister to have the Lancome's Powermascara when it was launched in October.
We were stoked to get it and use it for the Wedding.
  • It was created by Jean-Louis GuĂ©re team the king of mascaras and he developed over 400 mascaras.
  • The brush vibrates 7,000 times per minute. And it does! I did not have to have retouch it 2- 3x to get "THAT" lash extension.
  • After I've used it I said...WOOOOOOW .. because...
  1. It was the best looking Lashes EVER - longer, thicker, fuller and more defined and does not clump.
  2. It is $34.00
  3. It is worth it

No comments: