Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My 25 Personal Fave's # 1, 2, 3, 4

I've decided to post 25 things I
  • Wish to have
  • would love to have
  • would love to give
  • would love to receive
  • would like to share this idea/s
Or just BECAUSE....

This will be
My 25 Personal Favorites

I know I am late, so I will have to
post 4 Things.


# 1
AMAZON'S KINDLE


  1. It is an e-book
  2. An electronic paper display
  3. Can be used without a computer.
  4. Amazon price to $359.
  5. Draw Back - It is sold out, until February 2009

# 2
Stanza



  1. Stanza is a free application for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
  2. You can download from a vast selection of over 40,000 books and periodicals
  3. Read them right on your phone.
  4. It's a wireless electronic library that stays open 24/7.

# 3
EYECLOPS




EyeClops Night Vision enables clear visibility up to 50 feet in even complete, pitch dark environments

#4 TINKER BELL

Just because. There is no such a thing as I am too
old for this. She is one of my favorite
Disney Characters.

No comments: